Monday, December 29, 2008

Started the nursery!!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas!! We sure did. It was nice spending time with all of our family. We have lots of houses to hit on Christmas, so it gets a little crazy but it was great. Baby P even scored some nice gifts. Little toys, blankets, etc... It was nice that people remembered our baby this Christmas even though he/she isn't physically here. The baby is definitely in our hearts on our mind LOTS!!
Here's a picture of us with all of Tim's siblings and spouses. We're a pretty fun group if you ask me. They all came over to our house the day after Christmas and we had lots of laughs. We played some Rockband and even busted out the camcorder for a couple songs and my oh my... if I posted them - you would pee your pants laughing... no joke... you would. But, am I dumb enough to post a video of me singing Eye of the Tiger for the whole world to see?! NO!! So use your imagination! Our baby has NO idea how dorky his/her parents are... hahaha.


And here is a picture of all of our nieces & nephew. I can't wait for our baby to be in the picture!!


I've been keeping myself VERY busy - makes the time go faster. 6 more days until AGCI opens - woohoo!! So, some fun news to share.... my friend Jenna and I started painting the nursery tonight and it's looking good!! We only did one wall, but that one wall looks FANTABULOUS! We got a late start, so will have to finish later. The color looks good. My edges...not so good. Definitely going to have some touch-ups to do. I'm hoping to do some more painting tomorrow. Oh and Tim did a wonderful job "supervising"... ha. My goal is to have the room painted before I go back to work on the 5th. My mom is throwing a shower for me on the 10th, so need the room done so we have somewhere to put all the goodies!! Can't wait to post pics when the nursery is done.

6 comments:

Erin said...

I bet there's going to be a whole pile of referrals on the 5th!! And yours will be right on top, it's so exciting!

nell ann said...

I'm so excited to see pics of your nursery! I am planning to start on mine as soon as possible! Translate that to "when Justin cleans up some space in the spare room for my stuff that's in the baby's room...then I'll be able to clean my stuff out and start painting, etc." I can't wait! Please post pics...from start to finish!

And wouldn't it be exciting if there was a WHOLE PILE of referrals for the first week? Man, I think I would pee my pants! No, I'm sure of it.

Here's to one last week of silence!i

Kristi J said...

wow..how fun!! So, you're having a shower and everything..I'm so jealous...you don't get showers after you've had multiple kids...everyone is sick of buying things for you, ha. No, my friends and sister, Kelly, say they are giving me a shower since this is a new way to come about a child for us. So, your hubby is one of four?? so fun, kristi

Renee said...

Yeah can't wait to see the nursery and all the fun shower gifts. I'm not sure if i'm having a shower or not..my mom and sil had mentioned it but now they arent getting along all that well so who knows. I can't wait to get our nursery finished..we are still debating paint color because i hate the color we did the first coat with. our spare room is getting filled up with baby stuff in the meantime.

Renee said...

I"m just glad little Noah wasnt there because the pack and play for him to sleep in might have been in the area between the closet and the bed and he could have ended up with Thedore in his bed. Then i really would have freaked out.

jody said...

yay for you, little worker bee! Our poor baby is going to have to sleep in a laundry hamper in the corner if I don't get it together with getting things cleaned up and out around here-oh wait, that won't work--all my laundry baskets are full of laundry!!!!! I need Alice from the Brady Bunch....