Wednesday, March 18, 2009

American Idol - The Top 11




Ok, so I love to watch American Idol. I have watched every single season and I’m still hooked. I’m sure many of you are fans too – so let’s talk about how last night went.

Michael – ok, so Michael did good I think. I didn’t understand him all of the time, but it was good. Great? Nah.. just good. But, kinda forgettable I think.

Allison – Allison did really well. Good song choice. She’s the best female – I think. I love her voice – very mature for 16. But, the red hair? Gotta go.

Kris – LOVED him. I think he is really good and people are probably underestimating him… watch out! He’s one of my favs.

Lil – ok, I’m sorry but last night she did BAD. Just BAD. That was not good at ALL. There were a million other songs she should have picked. That one has been done way too much. And she was just off with the whole thing. I normally like her, but not last night.

Adam – Umm..where do I start. WEIRD. I did not like the arrangement of the song at all. I think he wears too much make-up and I agree with Simon that it was a tad indulgent. He was kinda creeping me out. But, I will admit his vocals were good – he has some of the best vocals on the show – whether you like him or not. But the whole thing was just gross. He won’t go home though – the judges would save him anyway.

Scott – ok, I know people think that he’s not that good. I agree he doesn’t have the best vocals, but I still like him. And I thought he did a good job last night. Will he be in the bottom? No, I don’t think so. I think he has a fan base – pity votes? Maybe… but he won’t be going home.

Alexis – I was disappointed in Alexis this week. I thought that she would be a stand-out tonight, but not so much. She didn’t do bad, but it was just “eh” for me. Good, but forgettable. And did anyone else notice that she resembled Dolly just a little??? Weird. She could be in the bottom tonight.

Danny – oh I LOVE Danny! And not just because he’s our hometown guy here in WI!! In the beginning of the song I was like “hmmm.. then about 30 seconds in I was like ok yes I like it”. He really has some pipes. Love him. No wait… LOVE him. Another fav.

Anoop – wow – he did AWESOME!! And I’m so thankful he has a stylist helping him now – hehe. He was AMAZING. And I was worried about him and country week – but he did awesome awesome!

Megan – do not like her… at all. I don’t know what it is about her, but I just don’t like her. She is TOO quirky for me. The weird shake/hip/twist thing she does annoys the boogers out of me. She stands in front of the mic with her arms straight and does the shakey… twisty… weirdness. I want to tell her to STOP. And was it me or did her boobs look really weird??? Please go home Megan.

Matt – LOVED it!! He did really good. He is another one of my favs. I know what you are thinking… man she has a lot of favs… no not really – just 3. So anyway, he did awesome on the piano and you could tell he was really into it and well that’s one of my favorite songs so I was happy with his song choice. Yay Matt!

Ok, so… who is going home tonight??? Well, I’m going with Megan. What do YOU think??

7 comments:

jody said...

i am thinking michael, but yes, megan's boobs looked way weird. that dress=no good.

Kristin said...

I dig Megan. Listen with your eyes closed and it helps! My husband could not because he was focused on her bosoms. I love Danny alot. In fact, I agree with all your descriptions (except Megan. don't know why, i just dig her!)

Anonymous said...

you just take the words right outta my mouth!! pretty much for everyone. except i didnt think Lil was that horrible last night.

-Benna

Anonymous said...

I'm rooting for Danny! i think he's got great pipes and personality. as for Adam, i hope he softens his edge a little bit before America rejects him. He's just a little too Nine Inch Nails for American Idol!

Renee said...

umm wasnt there a nursery reveal post promised for this week?? I'm waiting sister get on it haha..and umm yea megan with the weird boobs in that dress hard to look at..even my hubby was a little weirded out.

Kristi J said...

ok...so I don't know anyone's names...I don't like big guy that doesn't sing too well I think...He was in the bottom two must didn't get kicked off..the girl did...do you know who i'm talking about?? Still waiting here by the phone...this is torchure, kristi

Three2Five said...

Your too funny! I am not an idol fan but after reading your post I actually wanted to have watched this season!