Sunday, July 26, 2009

Family Picnic

Well I survived my first 3 days back to work last week and I think I'll make it back tomorrow. It really helps that Tim is home with Jaxson. So thanks for all your kind words... I survived. And my friends made my 1st day back very special - so thank you! :)

Today was our annual family picnic for my dad's side of the family. The weather was gorgeous and we had lots of fun!

Could he BE any cuter?! Oh my... he SO has my heart.





Jaxson playing with his cousins











Playing... or ummm wrestling with cousin Maddox









Isabella - how adorable is she??



Ok... I could post more pics, but blogger is being dumb. Does anyone know why you can't see the pics until you post them now? So annoying.

Hope you all had a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

He is absolutely adorable! I'm glad to hear your transition back to work is going okay - I imagine it must be very difficult, but it's one of those necessary evils.

Mandy said...

I see how you can be so in love with him - he's precious! Looks like a fun afternoon.

JonesEthiopia said...

Great pictures! Going back to work after bringing R home was SO HARD!! I hated leaving my baby. Glad to hear you made it through the day.

Margaret said...

I missed so much while I was gone! I pray that God has given you peace as you have gone back to work! Your little man is just so precious...his eyes just sparkle and you can tell how loved he is!!

Kristi J said...

ok, so you've hit a button on your computer..that is why you can't see the pics..I did it before..let me figure it out again..it is one click and then you can see them again...great pics, kj