Thursday, January 7, 2010

Analyze This

Alright. So, I have had some weird dreams and wake up thinking "where in the world did that come from?" But, the one I had last week has me completely stumped. So, for all of you who like to try and analyze dreams... try analyzing this one and let me know what you come up with.

So, I had a really bad stomach ache and went to the bathroom. I was sitting on the toilet... you know trying to do my business. I was having a real hard time... pushing and pushing. (Hey I'm just being honest with my dream here). So, finally "plop"... oh thank goodness. I take a little peak in the toilet (don't act like you don't look after you're done!!) and want to know what I saw???

This...
Yes, that's a Zhu Zhu Pet. I pooped a hamster. Now come one. Who dreams that they poop a Zhu Zhu Pet?!

10 comments:

jody said...

oh my gosh, i just died laughing. oh that is SO something i would dream and tell pat about-hahaha. AND i believe it means this: you are supposed to come visit me again!! b/c well, you get the toilet part (ha!) and mimi is obsessed with all things hamster and got a new real one for christmas instead of a zhu zhu pet (real one is cheaper and more interesting-but also more smelly, just fyi) there you have it-see you soon at the rke airport my friend! dreams don't lie! (wait, am i REALLY claiming that you pooping out a mechanical hamster means you should come hang out with me? i am not sure that is all that great...)

Jenna Lynn said...

Well....we were talking about Zhu Zhu pets that same night at Sandy's....and i do believe there were some talks about poop (poop on your face) so maybe thats what you took away from the night and how you wanted to remember our girls night...

Sarah said...

Too too funny! My Henry would be thrilled. Both with the poop AND the hamster...he SOOOO wanted one -- the hamster, not the poop. (And soooo did not get one.)

What I don't understand, however, is how someone too sensitive to share her bra color is so comfortable sharing her potty details? ;)

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

That just makes me laugh- thank you! he he he he he he

Tisha Alexander said...

Obviously you have some personal issues with hamsters. I think it is time to see a shrink! ;)

Margaret and Cordel said...

TEE HEE! :) Maybe its time to get Jaxson a pet :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! That is so funny!!!

Jenna Lynn said...

Dearest Dawn -
Please update your blog.

Thanks

Kristi J said...

i think it means you are adopting again...instead of birthing a baby....it is symbolized by pooping a hamster...So...Ethiopia is being represented here by pooping a hamster...just don't tell your #2 child that one :) kj

Akily said...

Oh, just thought I'd let you know, Kaylee got this EXACT Zhu Zhu pet for her birthday. You ruined the excitement for me. HAHA. She loves it though. :)