Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Accepted!!!

AGCI contacted us today and informed us that we've been accepted - WAHOO!!!!! So, now it's official! About 30 minutes after we heard that we were accepted from AGCI, the social worker from the homestudy agency called just to see if we had heard anything and I said "YES - just 30 minutes ago!" So I think that was God's way of letting us know that he knows how impatient we are and that he is taking care of us. She also informed me that there is a family in Appleton (1 1/2 hrs away) that is adopting from Ethiopia as well and she is meeting with them on Monday. She thought I would be glad to hear that another family would be going through this with us at the exact same time and that we live kinda close to eachother. I was really excited to hear this, so can't wait to exchange contact information with them. Next step is to wait for our orientation packet from AGCI and once we've reviewed everything we can call and set up a conference call to review everything with them. Tomorrow we will be sending in our application to our homestudy agency and should be able to start with them right away. We are very excited to be moving along!!


~Tim & Dawn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys I cant even wait!!!


- Jenna

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys I cant even wait!!!


- Jenna

Our journey said...

Congrats! Looking forward to watching you on your journey. Let me know if you have any questions. All that paperwork is still fresh in my mind!

Amy