Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ALMOST THERE!!!!

I am SOOO excited!! We should be sending everything in Monday or Tuesday next week - YAY!!! I can NOT wait to get on that waiting list. Although I think that will be the hard part. At least now we've been busy gathering paperwork and having appts and then we will just be waiting and waiting and waiting some more. But I still cannot wait.


I have to tell our fingerprint appt story because it was pretty funny. So, we get to our 8am appt and get in pretty much right away. The guy is doing all of my prints and he starts doing some of them over...and over....and over again. And he kept looking pretty confused. He then says "what galaxy are you from"? I said "hmmm...thats a good question". Well, he said that in all of his years in doing this that he has never come across someone like me. Apparently my fingerprints on both hands are exactly the same. Usually people have some variances or different lines...nope not me. I have twin hands!! So...that's my funny hand story.

Tim and I have been so busy lately, so feel like I'm blog slacking so I'm really going to try and be better! I'll post some pictures of what we've been up to lately.

We had two of our nieces for the weekend 2 weekends ago and here are some pics that we took.






We've also been to a couple of Brewer games...






That's all I have for now. We'll be busy with another one of our nieces this weekend, so I'll be posting more pics soon. Tim and I are so blessed to have the BEST nieces in the whole world. We love them so much and feel so blessed to be able to spend so much time with them and be involved in watching them grow. And we are very excited about our new nephew Ethyn and can't wait to meet him when he makes the trip from Minnesota to Wisconsin!



3 comments:

obligato said...

so excited for you to get on that list! u must be using agci according to your blog roll which i love! :) are u waiting for a girl.boy? siblings? i am adding you to my roll!

Our journey said...

How exciting! You will be a number soon and officially join the "it stinks to wait" club! Ha, ha! Hope you have a fun weekend.

Amy
P.S.What are your parameters?

The Gresham Clan said...

Hooray!!! I am so excited for you. It's great to see that you're getting closer to being a number. Even though the wait is long, hard, and frustrating at times... at least you're moving closer to your baby! I'm so excited for you!!

Kristin