Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy 7 Month Birthday Jaxson!!!



Happy 7 Month Birthday my sweet baby boy!! In true blog fashion, I'll post 7 things that your dad and I LOVE about you!

1. We LOVE your smile.
2. We like how you laugh everytime someone sneezes, it's so funny.
3. We love rocking you to sleep every night. I love my cuddle time.
4. We love your hilarious facial expressions!
5. We love how you love to look at yourself in the mirror and how you give a little chuckle. So cute.
6. Your toes - seriously, cutest toes ever.
7. We love that we can call you OUR son. You've brought so much joy to our lives!!

We love you Jaxson!!

6 comments:

jody said...

i think you are wimping out on that laughing when someone sneezes thing b/c well, EVERYONE laughs when you sneeze Dawny....just sayin'.

Tisha Alexander said...

What a sweet post! You are an amazing mom and Jaxson is such a blessing from God. I am so happy for you. :) I will be praying on Monday...

Margaret and Cordel said...

So sweet! He is just so precious!!

Sarah said...

I'm with Jody. You sure he doesn't just laugh when YOU sneeze? ;)

Kristi J said...

What a cutie!! I love that boy!! My girly turns 7 months old on our Gotcha Day!! I can't wait, kj

Eryn said...

he is seriously, so so adorable!