Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh that silly Jody...

So... ya know my dear friend Jody, don't ya? If not - you should. She's awesome. I miss her lots and I wish we were next door neighbors. Virginia is much too far away. I'd post a picture of the two of us but my computer is being silly and I can't access my pictures.

Usually you would buy your friend cute outfits for their children, right? No, not Jody. Jody looks for the ugliest outfit in the entire world to give you. This is the lovely neon green fuzzy overall outfit that she bought for Jaxson. Isn't she the bestest friend ever?!

Poor Jaxson...



Let's zoom in on the fuzziness for ya...



Then Jaxson spit up on the outfit, that's what he thinks of it Jody...



But, I still think he's cute in the yucky outfit...



Miss you Jody!! :)

10 comments:

jody said...

hahaha! but how in the WORLD did that boy make that hideous thing still look so cute???? (i know your secret, you guys love that suit and are so glad you live where it is always winter so he can wear it all the time.....)

Margaret and Cordel said...

WOW....that is quite the outfit!! ;) But ANYTHING would look cute on Jaxson!!!!!

Eastiopians said...

I think it is a cute little outfit...but I like strange things so maybe it's me. Or it could be that he is SO darn cute that he would look good in anything. I don't know, but I like it. :)

Anonymous said...

i love the way you and jody poke at eachother. it makes me laugh!! He is VERY cute though, even with the fuzzy outfit!

Tisha Alexander said...

Jody just cracks me up and you two together is just too much. I LOVE it! He does look good in anything he wears!!!

Kristi J said...

Ok, so in the south..that is how we dress our boys...In ugly girly outfits just like that...I swear my boys each had outfits very similar...too funny...ok, so I really do like it and think he looks too cute...You two crack me up!! kj

jody said...

btw, i do not feel as though your photos adequately captured the neon-ness of the green, it just looks barelhy lime-y. the readers need to really know how BRIGHT and hi-liter green it really is to truly appreciate the outfit's beauty....

Sarah said...

Oh, you two! So silly.

All that's missing are the white patent leather baby boots!

Dawn said...

Yes Jody I agree. People don't understand it's not a minty green, its NEON green. And fuzzy... fuzzy people. NEON GREEN FUZZY. Not a good combo.

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

TOO Funny!!!!