Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy 9 Months Jax

Happy 9 Month Birthday Jaxson Kyin!! Here are 9 things that we LOVE about you...

1. We LOVE your 2 little teeth and how you show them off so nicely with your big smiles.
2. We love how you try to not smile when you think something is funny and then all of a sudden you crack and the giggles come. You are always making us laugh.
3. I love how you play with my hair when I rock you to sleep.
4. We love bath time with you - we have so much fun!
5. We love how you've captured the hearts of our friends & family.
6. We love how you say "dadadadadada".
7. I love how you light up and flap your arms & legs when I come home from work. Makes mommy happy to know that she was missed.
8. We love how you crack up laughing when Daddy kisses your neck & back.
9. We LOVE that we are a family - you've made us happier than we ever thought possible.

8 comments:

Troy said...

love it ... happy 9 month birthday mr. jaxson!

The Hull's at #4 said...

Happy 9 Month Day Jax baby!! So thankful you are home.

Mandy said...

Yay! Happy 9 months! What a big boy!

Renee said...

Dawn i read your comment on my blog and had to laugh. I saw this pic of Jax on tim's facebook and thought to myself he looks so darn grown up. Now all you little EThiopian cuties STOP WITH THE GROWING UP. Unless it will include sleeping thru the night..

Sarah said...

Happy 9 months, Big Guy!

Margaret and Cordel said...

OH, he is just TOO SWEET! Love that picture! I cannot believe that he is 9 months already...how fast time goes!!!

Anonymous said...

I am definetly the proudest Grandma in the whole wide world and think my grandchild is the bestest. :-) Just ask me about my grandchild!!!! Have you seen my pictures!?!? And Thursdays rock cause he's mine all mine! And Tim and Dawn...are the most awesome parents ever!

Grandma Matson

Kristi J said...

oh, he's so cute...love the hat, kj