Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shmuck!

Miss me? It's been too long - I know. I need to spend some serious time catching up with the blogs and adding people to the blog list on my page. But... first of all - thanks a lot to all of you for making me feel like a big ol' shmuckity shmuck! Here I am thinking of all the different ways I could destroy the helmet and everyone thinks I should keep it. Fine... you win. It will find a spot on a shelf or in a box in the basement. Boring.

So, today is Tim's 30th Birthday!!! He's joining all you others out there in the old fart club. Haha - just kidding. Well... kinda. :) He's the best husband and father to Jaxson - I'm SO blessed. Really really blessed. Here's a pic of my favorite boys.

We went to the AGCI picnic in Chicago a couple of weeks ago and got to meet several families. Of course I forgot to take any pictures. I was so excited to meet Tisha, but we only got to spend like 3 minutes together. :( But, we will meet up soon because we aren't too far away. We got to talk with the Millers, the Hensleys, the Voights, the Toepplers and I think that's it.


What else have we been up to? Umm, not really sure. But, I'll post some pics because I know thats what you really want.

Jaxson's 1st 49er game!!
checkin' out the babes at the beach...

chillaxin...


stud

cutie

7 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Totally love the pics!!! So stinkin' cute!

jody said...

ha, i decided to get around to posting something on my blog too...great minds...

milreb said...

Jeesh, Jaxson melts me. He's even more irrestible in person! Keep posting photos please! :)

Tisha Alexander said...

Before I met him I would of said there is NO WAY he is cutier in person, because I didn't think a person could be any cutier. THEN... I saw him in person and I seriously about fell over. He is just GORGEOUS. :)You are going to be beating girls off with a stick when he gets older... those are going to be some FUN blog posts! :)
Thanks for posting those other blogs... I want to check everyone out! ;)

Katie said...

Jaxson is seriously the cutest baby ever!! We really enjoyed hanging out with you guys at the picnic and look forward to meeting again!

Kristi J said...

oh, good...I can't stand when you go so long with out posting cute pics of your boy..He's just too cute not to post pics of him every day :) kj

JonesEthiopia said...

He is sooo adorable. Maybe the most adorable Ethiopian (boy) I've ever seen!