Monday, September 20, 2010

Awww stink

Well, apparently we broke the rules.  PayPal considers raffles gambling.  Stink.  So, our paypal button had to be removed.  Double stink.  We certainly don't want to be rule breakers.  However... the raffle will continue on!  If you have not entered and would still like to - leave me a comment with your email and I will give you the scoop on how to enter.

Thanks so much for all of your support so far!  Only a few more days to enter - don't wait!!

I'll leave you with a picture of my little fireman. :)

3 comments:

Troy said...

hey lawbreaker, let me know if you need me to create a paypal button to raise funds to bail you out of jail :)

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Cute outfit.

Ooopsss- that stinks, but oh well.

jody said...

i like that fireman. i will take him, are you raffling him off???

word verif:matat