Well...well...well.... time sure has flown since my last post and since Troy has resulted to calling me out, I better get to it. I can't be outdone by him...no no no. Life is busy. Very busy. Work is busy. Very busy. I'm still working on that whole balance thing. It's definitely a work in progress. So, I don't have anything in particular in mind to post about, so I'll just give ya a little sampling of what's going on in this noggin of mine - mmkay?
- First off - Jody is going back to Ethiopia on Oct. 20th and I'm SUPER excited for her. She's going to visit the school that Meheret is at and give her a little package for us and give her some love. I'm looking forward to an update on Meheret when Jody gets back. So... keep Jody Jo in your prayers - k? She would appreciate that. :)
- Jaxson's halloween costume is ridiculously cute. When I put it on him - I teared up. Yes, I'm a nerd. But seriously... just wait until you see a picture of him in it. Oh my... he melts my heart.
- I have like no food in my house and really should be grocery shopping right now and not blogging. Eh.. oh well.
- The 49ers are 0-4... if they do not win tonight... I am going to be mad. I really do not want a crabby husband for a 5th Sunday in a row. Seriously guys... get it together. Please. Please.
- Last night I made some banana caramel ravioli. Delish. You must make it. So good. Here's a link to the recipe. You will not be disappointed - I promise. And if you are - well then you just are not normal. http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=1194911
- Tim has been busy busy with his photography. Fall is a popular time for pictures with the leaves changing and so he is found behind his computer editing most nights. If you haven't checked out his work - you should. http://timothyprustphotography.blogspot.com.
- Jaxson is going to be TWO on Nov. 5th. I know I sound like a broken record, but he is getting so big so fast. He is soooo much fun. He wears me out, but I still miss him when he's sleeping. I know you think I'm crazy, but I do. Sometimes I go in while he's sleeping and just pick him up and rock him and then put him back in his crib. Love the cuddles and love when he sleeps on me. :)
- So... Jaxson's new thing now. Oh man. When he's being naughty (which hardly EVER happens - ha yeah right) and we are
yellingtalking to him in a very calm voice about being naughty he looks at us and says "how are you?" Now how am I supposed to not laugh at that? He is a stinker and a half and knows how to charm.
wantneed to start working out. I even went and bought some new tennis shoes. So, it's a step in the right direction. I'm thinking "30 by 30". 30 lbs by the time I'm 30 yrs old. Hmm... not sure how I feel about typing that. Because now you know. And if I don't succeed I'll be a big lame-o. Eek. Ok... I said it...now I have to do it. Stupid caramel banana ravioli. I lovehate you.
- I need some good crockpot recipes. Do you have any good ones? Keep in mind that we are kinda picky eaters in this house, so don't be suggesting recipes with spinach and mushrooms and all that weirdy stuff.