Tuesday, May 20, 2008

4th homestudy visit

We had our 4th homestudy visit tonight, so only 1 more to go. Tonight was more of an educational session. She was informing us of a lot of issues that could come up and just basic info we should know. We really enjoyed the session tonight. She will then come to our house in 2 weeks for our final visit. This gives us some time to get a few things done around the house and gives our references time to get their packets sent in. We also need to get started on our on-line classes. So, we will continue to be busy the next few weeks in getting everything done. That's it for now....off to watch American Idol!

4 comments:

A Team said...

Who are you rootin' for on Idol?

I'm a cook fan myself.

I have a Cannon Rebel xti
:-)
Thanks for the comment on my blog!

Our journey said...

You are getting so close to having those visits done! We printed off the information for the online classes (lots of paper, but I use both sides) and then could read them at our convenience instead of being tied to the computer. Tied to the computer to check blogs, fun. Tied to the computer to read pages of material, not so much.

Have a great weekend,
Amy

Unknown said...

Ugh! I remember the adoption education classes. When we signed with AGCI they were optional, but by the time we got the dossier packet they were mandatory. I did as Amy suggested: Printed them off and then read them. Then when I was done, I punched holes in them and put them in the Dossier binder to have as a resource for later.

Glad to hear you are getting nearer to the end of the paperwork.
Sharon

The Gresham Clan said...

Hooray - you're getting closer - I'm super excited for you to move onto the next phase!

Are you glad D. Cook won? I liked him best :)!

Hope are having a wonderful Memorial Day!

Kristin