Sunday, May 18, 2008

Slacker McSlackerson

I know I know... I haven't posted in 1 1/2 weeks! It's been a very busy 2 weeks. Tim was in Seattle for a little over a week for work and I had lots going on and still trying to do as much paperwork as possible. We've done really well in getting stuff done. We have almost all of the homestudy paperwork in...just a few things left to do. We had 2 homestudy visits last week and have another one this Tuesday. After that one - we'll have just one more left. Then it's finishing up the dossier work and awaiting for our fingerprint appointment. We are just trying to take it one day at a time. We're SO excited about all of the referrals that were given out and for all of you that have moved down that list now! And also for all of the families that just came home this past weekend. Can't wait to read all about it and see lots of pictures!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

4 comments:

Our journey said...

Sometimes it can feel overwhelming, but just keep taking it one day at a time and try to get one thing done each day and you will be done before you know it!

Amy

A Team said...

I so remember being where you are right now... and guess what? That was 10 months ago for us.

HANG IN THERE.

Isn't it so fun when a group gets back from ET? I love it.. I never dreamed we'd be one of those families and that was already 3 months ago.

C said...

Ok I wrote you a long but comment and it didn't post so what it said was that I know how you feel we have been up to this since October2007. ANd its going to take us longer than anyone else because we are not taking out a loan or using credit. We ar etrusting God and going the grant, donation, and part of my checks way which by nature takes longer...YIKES but also God moved mountians for us already but providiny us with $10,000.00 in a month and a half...GO GOD!!!I just have to keep remembering that because it just sunk in that $2,250.00 is due with the dossier, I knew it but it just really hit me but like I said GOD is BIG!! Feel free to email me sometimes we may want to say stuff to each other that we don't want the world to read, ya know what I mean? gummie629@hotmail.com
talk to ya soon
Christin

Kristi J said...

We have our final homestudy visit on Tuesday evening...I don't know how we'll ever get the house ready...good luck with yours,
Kristi Johnson