Thursday, August 19, 2010

I suck at laundry...

So... basically I suck at laundry.  There... I said it.  I'm usually always behind and I tend to do laundry when it gets to the point where we are running out of underwear or something.  Hey... don't judge.. just keepin it real.  But, when I DO do laundry it really annoys me when I have a hodge podge of items left.  A few white shirts... a few red shirts... etc..  Doesn't that annoy you?  It's not enough for a full white or full color load.  Ok.. so I found something that I'm lovin.  Shout Color Catcher.  Ever tried it?


Let me say that I work for the company that makes this product.  We've had it for I don't know how many years now, but I've been too chicken to try it.  I thought how is this dryer sheet looking thing going to keep the red dye from getting onto my whites.  Well, I'm happy to report that it WORKS!!  Seriously.  I was very impressed.  You get a box of these white dryer sheet looking things and just stick it right in the wash with the rest of your stuff.  Then when you take your stuff out of the washer you can see all the dye that the sheet soaked up.  It's magic!  This picture doesn't really do it any justice, but you can kinda see how it soaked up all the red/pink dyes.


Ok I'm done sounding like a salesman now... ha!  Let me know if you want to try one - I'll send ya a FREE sample... who doesn't love a free sample???

8 comments:

JonesEthiopia said...

I'd totally like a sample.

BTW, I love that you're blogging again. I've missed reading your posts!

Kristi J said...

i stink at laundry too..but I seriously throw everything in together ALL the time..i've never separated a thing before...kj

jody said...

oh, and the word verif was "weakedo" which i think sounds funny-you're such a weak-e-do....

jody said...

what thje heck?! i had this great comment about people who do laundry well are overachievers and blah blah and i love color catchers and we ALWAYS have 50 billion red/pink/purple loads b/c of the eleventy five girls here but it is gone...that is weakedo

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Yeah.....laundry in our home can take over an entire room I mean house. I am sure my hubby would love to try that. You read that right- my husband is THE BEST, and does our laundry. When I mentioned this product he said - no way never heard of it....send me some :) he he he .....

Sarah said...

Pick me, pick me!

I have used color catchers before and LOVE them. I had a couple quilts that when I washed them the first couple times around the reds would bleed into the whites and such. Color catcher totally fixed the problem.

There. That's my testimonial. Now you can send me some free samples! ;)

Word verif: dismsta

Pronounced "dis-mis-tuh"

As in, "I heard Jody going on and on about something, but I dismsta as crazy."

Sarah said...

Gasp! It stole my comment too! And it was all witty and making fun of Jody and everything!

Mike Thomas said...

I am writing to ask for your permission to include your posts on
AdoptionExperiences.com and include a link to your blog in our
directory. We would
include a link back to your blog fully crediting you for your work
along with a profile about you listed on AdoptionExperiences.com .
Please let us
know as soon as possible.

Mike@adoptionexperiences.com

Mike Thomas
Editor-in-Chief
AdoptionExperiences.com