Tuesday, July 15, 2008

1 week and waiting...

Well....it's been 1 week on the list now and it feels great to be where we are. Lots of people are asking us now when we will get another update on #'s. We won't get another call from our agency until September (UGH!!). They used to do monthly calls and they have just changed things and are going to do calls every other month. So, we have awhile to wait and we most likely won't move much anyway because courts in Ethiopia close for the months of August & September. So...there should be a little movement, but not much. However, we can do lots of blog stalking and try and see what movement is looking like with other people and you can kinda guage where you should be at.

Here are a few pics from this past week and what we've been up to...


My friend Jenna & I at a work party


My friend Sandy & I at a work party


Ava (my niece) & Levi (my brother in-law)


Tammie & new baby in the belly (sister in-law), Ana (niece) and me
Our new nephew Ethyn - he's so sweet
Ava enjoying her cake!

2 comments:

Our journey said...

Oooh! When did you hear that they aren't doing monthly calls anymore? I had not heard that.

Amy

The Gresham Clan said...

Woohoo - #22!! I've been so out of checking blogs and email and I'm finally getting to check where everyone is in their process! Congrats on your #s - I am so excited for you guys!

Kristin