Monday, July 21, 2008

Unofficially #20...

Thanks for the suggestions on the books everyone. This week I am getting ready for our rummage sale that we are having this weekend. I'm doing one with my sister in-law and I'm hoping to make some extra moolah. I went through my closet tonight and I never realized how much clothes I have (some with tags still on - ssshhh don't tell Tim). So, felt good just to get it all out of the closet! And my parents dropped off a bunch of stuff for us to sell too - so thanks Mom & Dad!

We received word that our dossier is now being sent to Ethiopia early this week. Whoop whoop! And also...in doing some blog stalking... I believe we are #20 on the boys list already. Moving 2 spots in 2 weeks is pretty darn good I'd say. However...those are not official #'s, but I'm pretty confident. I was so happy to meet some new people online this weekend that are RIGHT by us on the list. So, it will be fun to get to know them and go through the journey together because most likely we will be traveling together to get our babies! How exciting!

Ok...off to bed now. Nitey nite!
~Dawn

5 comments:

jody said...

We just got back from doing our USCIS fingerprinting-we are done with all the stuff now-just WAITING! Wait on the passports, wait on the FDL, wait on THE BABY!! Yikes! What are we doing?! How fun! How scary! I'm so glad God introduced us so we ride this roller coaster together!! Whee!

Our journey said...

Love the blog stalking and trying to figure out where you are! Keeps the time passing.

Amy

Kristi J said...

Thanks for the comment. We're very excited to finally get on the wait list...Julie said she'd have our # on the wait list by Friday. You all are about 2 weeks or so ahead of us...It will be so much fun following each other. Let me know who else you come across that is right along with us. Kristi

jody said...

Hi Dawn!
We got our number on the 8th I think and we were 20 boys, 26 girls-Christy is our caseworker and said they will be emailing our updated numbers the 1st business week in August.
my email is pajohilt@gmail.com if you want to email!

The Gresham Clan said...

That is so exciting! Good luck with the garage sale!!

Kristin