Sunday, August 17, 2008

Birthday Weekend

I LOVE birthdays, don't you?! My birthday was on Saturday and I had a wonderful day! Friday night we had our kickball team over for a cookout to celebrate being in 1st place! Woohoo - go team! It was a nice cookout...lots of good food and some good fun. And I received some wonderful & thoughtful gifts!! Here are a couple of pictures from Friday night...







Then on Saturday we woke up and took the train down to Chicago with our friends Casey & Cara and just spent the day walking around, eating at my favorite pizza place - Giordanos, people watching, and catching some of the Air Show. It was a good time.



Today I caught up on some much needed sleep and just relaxed most of the day. Tim and I went on a nice long bike ride today and enjoyed the weather.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
~Dawn

4 comments:

Our journey said...

Happy Birthday! Mine was last Wednesday, although I think I have a few years on you-ha,ha! Glad you had a great day.

Amy

jody said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Kickball team?! How fun! Do you use one of those cool playground balls that are red and super bouncy. I am totally envious!!

C said...

happy late birthday!! Thank you for your comment. How long did you guys have to wait??? We have been waiting since late April early May....WAY TO LONG!!!!!

Kristi J said...

Happy B-day...mine is in two weeks and my hubby's is on Saturday...Glad you had a great day, Kristi