Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New In Town

My sister in-law bought me this SUPER cute onesie last week and I just had to share it with all of you. It says "New in Town" and has little brown feet. Love it! Thanks Tammie!!



My friend Jenna also got me some cute baby stuff too. A little baby photo cube thingy that we can put pictures of the family in and it makes some cute little noises. I absolutely love getting stuff for the baby. I'm usually the one always buying stuff for other people's babies, so when I get stuff for OUR baby - it's very cool. Kinda makes it "real" on a whole different level. Know what I mean? Even though we don't know if it's going to be a boy or a girl or the exact age...it's just so fun. It's probably a good thing I don't know the sex and age because it would be so hard to not constantly be buying stuff. Everytime I go into any store...I must must must hit up the baby section. Just to browse...because I can!

I took Tim into Babies R Us the other day because I wanted to show him some bedding in there that I liked and they have some reserved parking spots for "Expectant Mothers". Tim says..."We should park there - you are an expectant mother". Hehe...we didn't park there, but I kinda wanted to.

~Dawn

5 comments:

Matt and Emily said...

I do the same thing!! I love looking at all the baby stuff and planning what we are going to buy and need. Can't wait until those referrals start coming in again. Talk to you later!!

Erin said...

I bought that onsie too! I couldn't resist those little brown feet- it was too perfect. But I'm not fessing up as to where I bought it :)
Erin

Erin said...

Love the t-shirt idea you sent me. Since I'm trying really hard to eliminate all those plastic bags, that would be a fun wasy to get a stock of reusable bags to keep in the car.
Nope, can't beat $3 :)

jody said...

so cute!!! i want one!

Melissa said...

love that onsie!!! so adorable-