Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Tim & Crazy Squirrel Lover

HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY PAUL SIMON...oops I mean TIM!!!!


hahahaha....ok Tim is totally going to kill me for posting this picture, but oh well!! I love you Tim!!

I have another squirrel update for you. Yes, the squirrel saga continues. So...we have now caught 3 squirrels...can you believe it?! We've been thinking that it was 1 squirrel making our lives miserable, but nope...it was a family affair. Well, there are still more to be caught. The problem has definitely gotten better...but the mama squirrel has been spotted a few times. Our new problem is the mysterious SQUIRREL LOVER. Yes, apparently there is someone out there that loves squirrels and does not like the fact that we are catching them and letting them go out in fields. We are not killing them. So...whoever you are out there - PLEASE STOP LETTING THE SQUIRRELS OUT OF THE TRAPS!! Ugh!! Someone is letting the squirrels out of the traps and actually breaking the traps. Now come on people...find something better to do with your time. I'm thinking this lady lives in my neighborhood. Squirrels are not pets, they are yucky rodents that want to attack us - so leave them alone!
To be continued...

5 comments:

Our journey said...

Looking forward to the next episode of the "Squirrel Saga." So sorry, someone is thwarting your villenous plans.

Kristi J said...

so, I'm confused or I'm tired one...aren't your traps inside...It's late..maybe i'm not getting it...kristi

Unknown said...

I didn't want to ask..... but I was wondering what you were doing with the squirrels. I had heard they are good in a stew but I know you only eat chicken.
Happy Birthday Timbo, another great Elton John impression.

Jana said...

Wow! A squirrel disaster! No doubt whoever is letting them escape is feeling oh so clever! You could maybe leave a note on the cage??? :) Dear Squirrel lover....Anyhoo, glad to see you have moved so far down the list, how exciting!!

Maria and Family said...

Honestly I am relieved to hear you arent hurting them. I feed our squirrels. We enjoy watching all the little babies in the spring, so no they arent planning to attack us LOL! Maybe put a sign on the trap so the person knows they arent going to come to harm? Good luck...I wouldnt want the little guys in my attic either :) Maria