Monday, September 15, 2008

Introducing....

Sweet Little Emry Tayte....



Emry was born at 6:51pm on Friday after being stubborn for poor Mom all day. My sister-in law Tammie asked me a couple of months ago if I would be in the delivery room with her and I of course said yes. I think it was an honor for her to ask me and it's something I may not experience myself, so am happy to have experienced with her. Those that know me know that I don't like needles, blood, hospitals, etc... So, I was a little nervous about everything I was going to see, but none of it bothered me at all. I actually surprised myself. It was incredible, and Tammie - well, she is just amazing. She is a trooper thats for sure - no epidural (she is crazy if you ask me!!). Here are a few pictures from Friday...

Obviously, this is still when Tammie was about a "2" on the pain scale. We are still smiling at this point...
So, I'll just skip all the pictures inbetween. I'm not sure Tammie would appreciate those being posted. :)

Fresh outta the oven...


Holding Daddy's finger...

SO excited to meet their new baby sister...


Family of 5 (doesn't Tammie look GREAT for just being in labor for almost 10 hrs?!)

I love them...

1 comments:

Kristi J said...

Another red headed sister...how sweet is that??? They are precious!!! They look close in age like mine!!! Beautiful family, Kristi