Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Numbers!!!

New numbers....new numbers!!! Well...I thought I knew for SURE what our new #'s would be. I thought that we moved 1 spot on the boy list and 2 spots on the girls list. So...was pleasantly surprised to hear that we moved more than that.

People often ask me if I'm getting anxious & impatient. Obviously...we are anxious & impatient because we've been wanting a child for several years now. But, the past 2 months have honestly gone pretty fast and I feel that I've been pretty patient. So - I think I'm handling the waiting period "ok" so far. Ask me again in a couple of months and I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune. But...I think as long as there is some movement...I'll be ok.

Ok ok ok....I know you are wanting to know the #'s, so I'll shut up and post them!

For a Boy....


For a Girl...

6 comments:

Three2Five said...

Congrats on the new numbers! I think once october comes it will go so fast so watch out :)

Matt and Emily said...

Congrats on the new numbers. I too was shocked with the movement on the girls list!!! Can't wait for next month to come. Yippy!!

jody said...

I was amazed! I think Christy thought I was upset when she told me b/c I told her I wasn't expecting that-but I told her no, I was just so surprised, I too thought we'd move one or 2 on each list so I wasn't expecting much!! It will come before we know it-whee! I got that onesie, btw, and told Kristy to get it so if we by any chance get to travel together we can have all our little squirts in a picture w/ their matching clothes :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait for the little Prust to get here! Miss you guys!

Love ya - Deanna and Fred

Brian and Autumn said...

WooHoo I am loving all this movement. Congratulations Dawn! I can't even express to everyone how excited I am by the wait list movement. I feel like we have been in a small limbo at the top for so long that it is VERY refreshing to celebrate with everyone else.
Autumn

Kristi J said...

yeah!! We're #23...I was so excited to see so much progress...very exciting...we're right behind you...kj