Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged

Ok, I've been tagged by Amy... so here it is folks. I'm supposed to take the 4th picture out of the 4th folder on my computer and tell you about it.


This is a picture of 2 of my nieces - Bayli & Ava catching some sun on our patio this summer. Oh do I miss summer and my flip flops. You can't see their faces, but trust me - they are the cutest redheads you ever did see. I promise!!
I'm SO very happy because I took tomorrow off - WAHOO!!! And what am I doing? Oh nothing. Sleeping in and just catching up on housework. We've been so busy lately and I've gotten so behind in the housework, so I need a day to just catch up. It's kind of sad to look forward to a day of cleaning....lame-O!!!
Ok, now I need to tag others. I have no idea who has been tagged. So, if you were already tagged - sorry. Let's go with Jody, Kristi, Erin, Kristin and Karen. And I have no idea how you other girls link the names to the blogs. Someone needs to tell me how to do that.

6 comments:

The Gresham Clan said...

What a stinkin' cute picture!! I've got to get my photo up - I'm a little scared what I might find!

Erin said...

I too look forward to taking a day off to do NOTHING! It's the best. Even cleaning is pretty good, just please no shopping, yuck! Off to find my photo.
Erin

jody said...

you link to other peoples' blogs when you type a post-look above the the box in which you type, and there is a little globe looking thing with a horizontal paperclip looking thing-it is next to the thing where you can change the color of the text. highlight the word/name you want to link, click the globe/clip thingy and then a little box will come up where you type the address of the link you want. hope that makes sense!! :)

Kristi J said...

you are so funny and those red-heads are the cutest things around.... I'll get on this tag later tonight, thanks for thinking of me, kj

Anonymous said...

that is such a great pic. ah summertime. i remember laying like that as a kid, basking in the sun!! :)

Renee said...

thanks for the update on ERin...i read and posted on her blog before i got to the list serve..i was thinking that all the known people before me were waiting on the 0-12 month range...#7 is freakin me out...will we see our babies by christmas??? Christy did say most likely end of dec early january