Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

I was tagged by my bloggin buddy Margaret to post 5 things that I'm thankful for.

1. I'm so thankful for adoption. We are loving this journey and feel fortunate to be able to start a family this way. I'd be even more thankful if we'd get a referral call SOON!!! :)

2. My husband. Tim is wonderful....he loves me very much and I know I don't tell him enough how much I appreciate him. I love you Tim!

3. My family & friends. They support us in everything we do and are always there for us. Plus they are fun and just awesome....I love them so much.

4. For the birthmother of our child... for the most unselfish decision that she is going to make. We are forever grateful.

5. I'm thankful that Tim and I both don't need to worry about losing our jobs in this stinky economy. Everyday I'm hearing of more and more companies laying people off and I think I often take it for granted that we don't have to worry about that. So, I'm thankful for our job security!

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!! I know we did - I got to spend lots of time loving up my nieces and nephew. Oh and the gravy I made today was pretty much amazing if I may so myself!! I know several of you have all done posts on what you are thankful for, so if you haven't yet - consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

Kristi J said...

Happy Turkey Day to you too!!! We've been busy decorating around here...Loved your thankful list...so sweet, kj

Anonymous said...

I have thought of our son's birthmother too. i am so thankful for her.

hoping for a referral for you soon!

Our journey said...

Thanks for sharing the list Dawn. I am so excited for you guys. You are soo close.