Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

So... no phone call. Boo. It stinks, but I know we are close. We didn't get a referral by Christmas like we'd hope, so now I'm aiming for one by Christmas in Ethiopia which is 1/7.

I did want to say CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who passed court - that's wonderful!! I'm so happy that you found out right away and didn't have to wait until the 5th. Now we all need to pray for Autumn's court date on the 3oth!!! She has waited much too long.

I hope you all have your shopping done, gifts wrapped, groceries bought, house cleaned, etc.. so that you can enjoy the next 2 days with your families!!

From our house to yours... Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:

jody said...

awww, poor doggie-it is like the one on the grinch-haha! just kidding, s/he looks cute! my gigantic 100 lb golden retriever would eat those antlers. but he does let the girls dress him up a good bit, so maybe not. hmmmm,i might need to go find some reindeer antlers and see. IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE-YAY!!!!

Unknown said...

What an adorable puppy! I'm sorry you didn't get a referral yet, but I know that you will receive one shortly after the new year!

Kristi J said...

I know that referral is coming soon!! Could it come this week before New Year's DAy?? ARE they open?? kristi

Renee said...

Hope you had a good christmas. I know for us it was a bit hard not knowing who our little guy is and getting some more great gifts for him. OUr time is coming soon i just know it. I"m hoping instead of updated # calls we get referral calls instead. I don't think i can take another call if its not "the one".

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today in hopes of WONDERFUL news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renee said...

So what kind of cool stuff did your little one get ...i wanna see pics..i'm so obsessed with baby stuff haha. HOw excited are you for January 5th to get here so things can start happening??