Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Heading to Virginia...

I've been slacking in the blog department... so sowwey! We have been really busy, but I have a good post coming soon... so stay tuned. We are ALMOST done with the nursery, just need to get some frames for the pictures and get them hung. Sooooo.... next week I'll have the big nursery reveal!! Aren't you excited?! You should be. Seriously...get hype.

I'm SO excited because I'm hoppin' on a plane tomorrow to go visit Jody & her family!! Jody and I met last summer from the blogs/list serv when we realized we were right next to eachother on the list. Well, a WONDERFUL friendship was formed and now I'm packing my bags to go hang out with her. Isn't that cool?! I'm sure I'll have some pics from the weekend to share next week too. See...I'm giving you reason to come back and check up on me!

3 comments:

Margaret and Cordel said...

Dawn, Have lots of fun!!!!!! I cannot wait till your be reveal next week!!!!!!!! :)

jody said...

What? you're coming here?? oh man, I better go put sheets on the guest bed.....

Sarah said...

Okay, I guess I won't bug you about the pics anymore.

And man, you are much nicer to Jody than she is to you. You have GOT to get a picture from HER past to post next week! (Not that your blue formal isn't lovely, or anything!)

Seriously though, enjoy yourself!