Tuesday, March 31, 2009

yeah... this pretty much just sucks...

So, that post yesterday about being at peace and all that hooey phooey??? Yeah.. you can just disregard that. This sucks. I don’t know how else to say it. I have done really well with this wait from referral to court (or at least I think I have). I woke up yesterday feeling good and even wrote that little post. Well, I don’t know what happened, but something did and that’s all out the window. I am tired of waiting. I’m tired of missing out on another day of Jaxson’s life. I'm tired of people asking when we are going to get him and my answer being "I don't know". I want to know. I want the wait to be OVER. I think it’s that we are SO close now. So close. The decision is now made and I just pray that we hear something soon. It was a rough afternoon & night, but I feel better knowing that the decision has been made. I just want my boy.

10 comments:

neely said...

praying you hear soon and that you hear wonderful news about your travel dates!!!

jody said...

amen sister.

Jess & Matt said...

I am praying you hear something real soon! waiting sucks!!

Renee said...

I'm with ya girl...the peaceful feeling yeah long gone out the window...my boy is 9 months old..I don't want to lose another day of his life...I don't want anyone else examining my life to judge if i should not only be a mom but be his mom. I love him with all my heart and I need to be with him. WAITING SUCKS. I hope we all hear good news soon.

Tisha Alexander said...

I pray you hear soon about when you'll get to travel!!! I am so excited for you, but I can only imagine how stressful this stage of waiting is.

Margaret said...

((HUGS)) ((HUGS)) and more ((HUGS))!!!! I pray that the news come swiftly, is exactly what you want and that you are soon bringing that baby home!!!!!!!!

Paul and DeeDee said...

I am right there with ya sister! I am almost to the breaking point....this wait is driving me nuts....

Sarah said...

Sigh. Yeah. Last night was a long night. And I think its going to be a long week. I just wish it wasn't so complicated to hear results. Couldn't the judges just hang a list out each day saying who they approved and who they didn't? I mean, come on! ;)

The Gresham Clan said...

Praying for you - I know it is SO hard missing out on your child's life. Waiting is simply HARD. You're amazing - Jaxson will come home :)!

Troy said...

bleh, I can't even imagine that part of the wait ... blocking it out of my mind for now...

it is fast/pray Wed so you'll be lifted up throughout the day...