Monday, March 16, 2009

my weekend with Jody

I'm baaaaack!!! I had a GREAT time with Jody & her family this past weekend! It was so nice to just relax and have fun with her family. They have 3 adorable, smart, sweet and funny girls - they are a lot of fun to be around & I miss their cute faces already. I was so nice and brought some WI weather with me - I don't think they appreciated that so much though. :) And look what Jody bought for Jaxson... LOTS of clothes!! Isn't she awesome?!





So, are you wondering why there is a picture of a toilet? Well, that is Jody's toilet. I spent many hours with that toilet yesterday. Yes... bad bad memories with that toilet. I woke up Sunday morning at 4am with a fever and the chills and ... well I'll spare you the other details. Thankfully at about 2pm I was feeling better and able to get on the plane. But, for awhile I thought I might be spending another night at their house. So, our last day wasn't so fun... but the rest of the weekend was! Funny thing is that Jody and I were emailing last week and somehow got onto the subject of throwing up (I have no idea why) and I told her that I NEVER throw up and get sick... blah blah blah... HA... guess I'm a big fat liar. Oh and are you wondering why I took a picture of her toilet? I didn't. My oh so nice friend Jody emailed me this morning and the subject line said "Dear Dawn - I miss you". I was thinking... awww Jody misses me and sent me a picture of the two of us, nope not the case at all. She sent me a picture of her toilet. She's so mean!

9 comments:

jody said...

hahahahaha, you need to go read my latest blog post! i hope you don't hate me forever :) i really do miss you-so gald you came to visit!! we will see each other again in just a few weeks WHEN, not IF, we travel!!

Jana said...

Ok, I just left Jody a message saying I was jealous of your girly weekend. Now I am NOT so jealous!:)

Kristi J said...

oh, how fun!!! except for the sick part...Prayin for good news around here soon :) kristi

Tisha Alexander said...

I am glad that you had a blast, minus the sick part! I can't believe she took a picture of the toilet for you. That cracks me up. Also thanks for the email... I really needed it. :)

nell ann said...

That is hilarious! Not that you were sick, but that she knew how funny it would be to send you a picture of the toilet. Sooo funny! Glad you had (mostly) a good time! Yay for meeting blog buddies!

jody said...

i notice one certain VERY SPECIAL outfit is missing from that picture...i am just hurt. really.

Margaret and Cordel said...

Welcome back Dawn!! So glad to hear that you had a fantastic vacation though sounds as though it was a bit of an adventure ;) Glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what Jody's toilet looked like!!

Sorry you got sick. major bummer. but i'm glad it didn't ruin your weekend.

Troy said...

Sorry for the sickness ... that seriously stinks ... but what a great friend for the lasting reminder