Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Donations for HH

I've had several people ask me about donations recently and I figured it's about time that I start collecting. We are really hoping to be able to take LOTS over! If you're interested in helping out here is a list of items that are needed at HH.

Items needed the most are:
- diapers (all sizes)
- wipes
- 4 oz avent bottles
- lids and nipples
- bouncy seats

Other items needed:
- bibs
- hand sanitizer
- kleenex boxes
- infant & children's vitamins
- formula
- diaper rash cream
- baby shampoos & baby oil
- blow up balls/outside toys
- sidewalk chalk
- bubbles
- children's dvds & cds
- men & women's deodorant
- good quality electric shaver
- clothing:
baby clothing infant - 8 mos
light jackets or sweaters for all ages
boys clothing for ages 6-10 yrs old
girls clothing for ages 6-13 yrs old
underwear for all ages
shoes for all ages - crocs are great

Used items are fine as long as they are in good condition. If you have anything please let me know. Thanks in advance for your help!

5 comments:

Tisha Alexander said...

Hey, are you willing to take a Bumbo seat over? I know that Almaz said that she only had one and would really like more.

Ron & Maria said...

Hi Dawn,
Forgive my lateness! I do think of you - and your little lion all the time. There were so many beautiful ones at HH - we hugged and kissed them all. My daughter helped me. And there were even a couple of 3 day olds! I was overwhelmed with the wonderful care that the special mothers give the babies.

ANY HOW! What would you like me to do with your little one's lion? It's still in the mailer - as we did get it when we got home. I can send it back to you or on to another traveling family. Let me know -
Love,
Maria

Ron & Maria said...

Sorry about the previous comment! I'm a little mixed up! I did confuse you with another family that I'm following - oops.
;-)

Kristi J said...

Hey, Dawn...How's the wait for court going?? Did you hear I have court on May 13th?? We're so excited and can't wait for it to get here...How many days do you have left?? I know you're counting down...Checking in on you...hadn't heard from you lately :) kj

Sarah said...

Is it time to go yet??