Monday, April 20, 2009

From Dawn...

Hey everyone...Its Jenna blogging for Tim and Dawn...I've been out of town so I haven't blogged for them yet but here they are...Enjoy!!

We made it! It feels SO good to be here. Ethiopia is BEAUTIFUL!! We are
about 2 blocks from Jaxson right now – crazy huh?? We know that we can’t
see him until tomorrow morning and we are ok with that, but just a little
part of us wants to go and beat down that gate and scoop him up. But, we’ll
wait. J Today is Easter here and this is their biggest holiday of the year,
so lots going on here. We are going to get up and get ready and head out
for the day and come back when the other families arrive tonight. Autumn –
we had dinner with Emily last night! She’s great!! Ok… I’m off to figure
out the shower and attempt to not get ANY water in my mouth… wish me luck!!

0 comments: