Monday, April 20, 2009

He's PERFECT!!!

Today was the most amazing day of our lives. We met Jaxson today and
he is absolutely perfect. I don’t know any other words in any
dictionary that could describe the way we feel right now. Going to HH
and seeing, touching, holding, and kissing Jaxson all for the first
time was truly a dream come true. He is everything we imagined him to
be and more. When he saw us for the first time he smiled and truly
just melted our hearts. He is one of the happiest babies and always
smiling and so very content. We are overwhelmed with ALL sorts of
emotions and feel truly, truly BLESSED. What more could a NEW PROUD
Dad (and Mom) say. Dawn is loving every minute of being a mommy and
Jaxson adores her already! We can’t wait for you all to meet him –
you will fall in love just as we have. We are going to wait until we
get back to share his ADORABLE face, but we’ll leave you with this one
picture…haha their picture didn't work so you get nothing!!! :-)

21 comments:

Troy said...

That's awesome! Can't wait to see you all together!

GOD IS GOOD

Tisha Alexander said...

As soon as I saw you that had a new post, the tears started flowing. I am so happy for you guys!!! I can't wait to meet him in September. :)

A.H. said...

Congratulations! I love to hear the excitment in your post. Enjoy the rest of your stay in Ethiopia.

The Bogard Family said...

Oh, I am soooo happy for you! I cannot wait to see sweet Jaxson's face and to see you as a family of three.

Brian and Autumn said...

So glad you got to see Emily. Can't wait to see the picture of the three of you together!!!!

JonesEthiopia said...

So happy for you all! I can't wait to see pictures of the entire family! Safe travels!

Jess & Matt said...

Dawn & Tim,
We are so very happy for the both of you!! I can not wait to see pictures of the 3 of you together.

Lisa53406 said...

Dawn & Tim,

We are so happy for you! We can't wait to meet Jaxson and shower him with love.

Love,
Lisa (and family)

Margaret said...

awwwwww....you brought tears to my eyes!! I can 100% imagine how you must feel right now!! Congrats and GOD BLESS!!!!

Eastiopians said...

How sweet!!! So glad that you guys are there with your son in your arms! Can't wait to see real pics rather than non-pics. lol :)

Theresa

nell ann said...

I am so excited for you guys! I'm sure your moments together were absolutely perfect! I can't wait to see pictures of everything. I'm so happy for your family!

Mandy said...

I love it!!! Can't wait to see lots of pictures when you guys get home.

Michael and Michelle said...

WooooHoooo! I can't wait to see his precious face!

Michelle

Sally said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are anxiously awaiting your safe return home so we can get see Jaxson too. Can't wait to hear all about your trip, the first time you saw him, the first smile, the first eye contact, etc. Prayers for a continued safe journey. We miss you. Love ya!

The Hull's at #4 said...

Dawn and Tim, I'm so happy for you and baby Jaxson. Congratulations, and I like everyone else can't wait to see pictures of you as a family! Hurry Home!

Kristi J said...

yeah....so excited for you!! I have tears just picturing you all holding that precious baby...so happy for you, kristi

Our journey said...

Yeah! He is finally in your arms. Can't wait to see how much he has grown and a picture of all 3 of you!

Kristin said...

Praise The Lord!

Ellen said...

Tim and Dawn,
We are sooo happy for you that you finally hold him and kiss him and I can hardly wait until Friday! And then to tell Udo about your smiling faces. All three.

Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! I am SOOOO HAPPY for you!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Can't wait to meet Jaxson! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys and your family of 3. Karla, Ben, Sylvia