Friday, October 24, 2008

Speechless...

Tim and I just got home from our fundraiser. We are absolutely speechless. We are so overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and generosity from people! The night was AMAZING!! THANK YOU girls for putting this on and thank you to EVERYONE who came to show us support. We cannot thank you enough...from the bottom of our hearts we thank you.

I'll post more about the event this weekend. Tim and I are pooped and off to bed - we are exhausted!

Love to you all,
Dawn & Tim

3 comments:

jody said...

so great-I can't wait to hear about it! I am getting antsy about finances again and just had to have a little "give my worries to God" session again today-ugh.

Melissa said...

Congratulations on the success of your fundraiser. I am going thru financial fear this week--I have too much time to think while waiting for courts...

Very happy for you!

Kristi J said...

congrats...so happy for you, kristi