Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Alive!!!!

That's right. I'm happy to report that I survived the shots!! Although where I got the tetanus shot is STILL sore. I did ask the nurse if I could have my shots in my "behind" since I have more "cushion" down there... maybe I wouldn't feel it as much. She chuckled and said no. Dang. Tim would just say that I'm a wimp. Which, I can admit that I am. My tolerance for pain is like negative 10 or something. I would always say that if I ever did get pregnant that I would go ahead and ask for the epidural at my first appointment. So, I'm very sorry Jody but you will not be receiving my Cheez-Its. I'm about to die and she asks if I die if she can have my Cheez-Its. Nice friend, eh?

Ok... so you may remember that I said that Tim got be a VERY nice Valentine's gift. I'm sure you have all been laying awake at night wondering what it is. Well, let me just fix that for you. My mother in-law works for United Airlines and that certainly has its perks! Tim and his mom were able to get a SUPER SUPER cheapo flight for me to visit Jody & her family for a weekend! YAY!!! So, in a few weeks I'll be heading out to VA to spend a weekend with their crazy family!! I'm so excited!!

P.S. We've been making lots of progress on the nursery. I should be posting pics in the next couple of weeks. It is now my favorite room in the house. I just sit in there and look at everything - love love LOVE it and can't wait to have him in it!!

7 comments:

jody said...

whose family you callin' crazy??? no cheezits for you when you are here then.....

nell ann said...

oh, that is so not fair! i want to travel with you. and also, you are taking too long to post nursery pictures. it is really not fair. see, you are being totally unfair. post some "peeks" here. i need some inspiration and motivation to finish ours. please? please? post a few peeks!

Erin said...

Hey, I want to go stay with Jody! But I don't have a Tim so I guess I'm, SOL. Have fun ladies, I can hardly imagine the two of you in one room, what a hoot!

Sarah said...

Lucky! You two have fun, okay?

Our nursery is currently my least favorite room in the house. It just makes me sad. But that could be because its still full of non-baby things. But we've got time, right?

Sarah

Sarah said...

No, silly. Its "nude" colored. To match...well, someone who's beige in skin tone. I guess pale white would be my "nude", huh? But that's probably too much information...

Neon green would be perfect. Draw those pick-pockets right in! Hello! Here are my valuables! :)

(My word verification thingy is "maliked". Seriously, how do they come up with these things?!)

jody said...

i had a word verification on erin's blog that was "fluck" i felt uncomfortable with that....

A.H. said...

Your posts crack me up...Blessings on your journey!!! You help keep me sane as I paperchase. URRRGGGHHH!

Audrey

http://ourjourneyjohn1418.blogspot.com/