Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things

I was tagged a few times on facebook to write 25 random things about me, so I thought I would blog it. Here we go...

  1. I married my best friend.
  2. I hate the dentist..yes, hate it. He scares me.
  3. I make lists everyday...to do lists, grocery lists,, etc..
  4. I have 3 bridal showers to go to in the next 2 weeks.
  5. I like playing bingo.
  6. I'm in love with a little boy in Ethiopia
  7. I came home from work today and my dog had thrown up in 2 places - yuck.
  8. I have lots of books I want to read, but I don't make the time to read them.
  9. I think I should be a judge on American Idol
  10. I love being home with just Tim watching a movie on the couch, but we rarely do. We're always doing something. That will soon change!
  11. I'm really struggling with the thought of putting Jaxson in daycare.
  12. I drink apple juice everyday.
  13. I suck at doing laundry. I'm a slacker.
  14. I wish I wasn't such a picky eater - it would make things a lot easier.
  15. I really really really want to know when my court date is.
  16. Tim HATES it that I watch the Real Lives of the Orange County Housewives. He says its trashy and well it is, but I have to watch it.
  17. I'm really looking forward to having fun this summer with my little family.
  18. I don't eat breakfast during the week, but I like to on the weekend.
  19. I love coupons and I make it a game to see how much I can try to save.
  20. I love entertaining.
  21. Sometimes I wish I lived in Virginia. :)
  22. I've never held Jaxson, but my arms feel empty without him in them.
  23. I don't understand why people buy $600 vaccuum cleaners. My $150 vaccuum probably does just as good as your $600 one. So there.
  24. I worry about what kind of bottles to buy and what kind of formula to get.
  25. I'm craving a white mocha from Starbucks right now.

6 comments:

Amy said...

oh the lists are always fun to read. :)

I watch the Real LIves of Orange County whenever I am visiting my parents... we don't get that channel. But, I agree it is trashy but something makes me want to watch at the same time....

Michael and Michelle said...

You made me laugh about the $600 vacuum:) FUNNY! Are you getting ready to hold your boy?? I feel like I am still on cloud nine! Having our baby home feels so GOOD!

Michelle

nell ann said...

You think RHWOC is trashy? You should try My Big Redneck Wedding. It's like a train wreck but you just.can't.look.away. It gets me everytime. Luckily, I don't know when it actually comes on so I am able to live pretty regularly.

I am also worrying about formula! I just recently realized there are so many different ones! I talked to the int'l ped. and she gave me some good advice. And as far as bottles, we just went with the glass ones we liked and will take one package of the playtex drop-ins to Ethiopia when we all travel--which will hopefully be all together! I'm getting my packet in as soon as possible so our courtdates will be close! Your arms won't be empty much longer.

Troy said...

Man, I've tried to stay away from the 25 random things but know I'll get sucked in too...

So your dog is just preparing you, huh? :) We've been needing new carpet for years and finally have decided to do it pre-travel ... everyone I talk that has kids says it'll just get thrown up on, etc, etc ... which is understandable but I don't want our child crawling/playing on orange-rust carpet from the '80s with who-knows-what-in it.

Good list :)

Kristi J said...

hey, check out my blog post...no, no good news yet, but a cool potato, ha kj

Maria and Family said...

I scored big time on bottles on craiglist..I bought 15 almost brand new (some are new) BPA free advent bottles (which is what HH uses) for only $15 !!!!!!!! SCORE!! I will sterilize them and with new nipples they are good to go and I saved alot of money!! :)