Thursday, January 1, 2009

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Happy New Year!!! Tim and I are SO excited for what 2009 will bring. We have been waiting sooooooo long to be parents and this is our year!! Oh and AGCI opens in 3 days!!! I can hardly stand it!

Ok, so since we are so close on both lists (unofficially #1 and #2) I thought it would be fun to take a poll on if it's a boy or a girl. Let me just say that EVERYONE thinks it will be a boy and I mean everyone. All of our friends and family are all expecting a boy, so if it's a girl everyone will be in for a shock! I'll be thrilled either way! So, go on over to the right and vote! Go on... GO!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooh, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!! In a couple of days, you could be getting the best call of your life!!!! I cannot wait to hear!!!!

Kristi J said...

Man, that girl that posted (can't rmember her name) on the AGCI sight saying she got her call the day the offices opened back up...was so exciting!! I"m praying for lots of referrals this week, kj

Renee said...

I voted girl ....probable wrong but i had a hunch. I'm so excited for Monday to come..I hope and pray that this is our week.

Anonymous said...

you have too many days left for your poll. My dream said it was the 5th that you got your referral so I'm sticking by that!! However, I do believe it will have brown hair and not a red mohawk

love,
me

nell ann said...

I have to admit that the other day I prayed God would send about 4 little girl referrals and one boy. So that way my numbers would be much closer together. Because everyone also thinks we're getting a boy. No, not thinks. Everyone is convinced. And I mostly feel that way, too...but I'm still hoping just a little for a girl!!!

But I am totally excited for your referral to come in only a few short days! I want them to go to work Monday morning and start making calls first thing! You had better post or email me asap when you hear from them!!

This is WAY too exciting. Ah!!

Kristi J said...

Are you just soooo excited??? You better call or text when you hear something on MOnday...:) can't wait, kj