Monday, January 19, 2009

where it all came from & coupons!

Ok, well I know you all want to know where the cute stuff came from - so here we go.

The first 2 shirts are from http://www.africahopeapparel.org/. Go check out their site. They have some cool shirts for guys too - Tim got one. Then you get to pick the organization that you want the proceeds to go to. Most of the shirts are $20 - not bad folks...not bad.

Ok, then the Adoption Rocks T-shirt is from a fellow adopting family. So, you really should go to their site and buy a t-shirt to help them raise $ for their adoption. C'mon... just do it. It's so cute and you know you want to! http://onemomtrying.blogspot.com/

The clock is from Pottery Barn. And it's 50% off right now!! Only $24.99! Hurry up & go get one! http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/am350/index.cfm?pkey=xsrd0m1%7C12%7C%7C%7C1%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7Cafrica%20clock&cm%5Fsrc=SCH

The little pouch was found on Etsy, but I don't see it on there anymore. There is a business card that came with it and the ladies company is called Urban Hen and her email address is sharon@urbanhen.com. I'm sure you could email her and request one.

Then the charm is also from an Etsy site. They have quite a few cute things. I actually got one for my Mom too that says Sayt Ayat (Grandmother).
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19877909

And for those who would like to have an Africa cookie cutter - you can buy it here.
http://www.coppergifts.com/productcart/pc/Africa_Cookie_Cutters_CG2119.asp

Okie dokie... that's about it. Super cute stuff and not bad prices either!

Speaking of prices... I am such a nerdy nerd when it comes to coupons. I love them! Seriously people - it's free money. Why would you NOT use them?! Last night I save $27.60 with coupons - LOVE it! I get so excited to see how much I can save in a trip. OH and if something is on sale and I have a coupon for it - oh my - I might just break out in a little dance in the aisle... just maybe.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Dawn I didnt get an email from Jody yet so if you don't mind passing it on that would be great.I did talk to Christy yesterday but she didnt' say anything that we werent allowed to put in just gave basic instructions that she said " I know you read the list serve so you probable already know this stuff" haha funny little case managers.

Troy said...

I can see more purchases for us in the near future ... when I first saw the clock was PB, it was not on the list ... we enjoy getting ideas from there and making up our own things...however, 50% off puts it possibility in the list ... just gotta see if the Mrs. likes it ... and the shirts are all great as well...and, yeah, everything else ... bah, see what you're doing to us!? :)